20001208: ADDE reference

>From: McIDAS Help Desk <address@hidden>

Rick-

>The only other source of information is in The McIDAS Developer/Operator
>Training Manual - 1995.
>Dave Santek said that Tom Yoksas should have a copy.  Check pages 2-27
>2-31 this may help.

Okay, thanks.  I was looking for something that was online.  I'll
check out the other and maybe I can cobble something together.

Don
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8644                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <