[McIDAS #THW-608950]: LDM and Mcidas on Mac OS X

Hi Angel,

re:
> Am I correct in assuming that the LDM and Mcidas both run on OS X?

Yes, you are correct.

> Is OS X a supported OS or am I on my own?

You are definitely not on your own.  There are several institutions that
are migrating to MacOS-X platforms.  The most notable are the University
of Hawaii and the University of Oklahoma.

The one Unidata package that comes to mind as needing attention re: MacOS-X
is ldm-mcidas.  My schedule is to attack ldm-mcidas before our fall
training workshop series.

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: THW-608950