[McIDAS #FDU-863429]: BOWTIE and others

Hi Tyn,

re:
> can you send me these XRD-files pls?

After our previous email exchange, I added the remaining ADDE servers to
the XRD portion of the Unidata McIDAS-X distribution.  I will be releasing
an addendum that contains these servers in the next couple of days.

I am attaching the 4 files that I added to this email:

airxadir.cp
airxaget.cp
modiadir.cp
modiaget.cp

> > A number of the Servers referenced in the PPT presentation are also included
> > in my v2007 McIDAS release (based on earlier requests from you :-).
> > The complete list from the SSEC v2007 XRD release is:
>
> > kalpadir.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > kalpaget.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > mod3adir.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > mod3aget.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > modiadir.cp - ADDE directory server for MODIS NDVI product images
> > modiaget.cp - ADDE directory server for MODIS NDVI product images
> > sminadir.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > sminaget.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > tminadir.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > tminaget.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > airxadir.cp - ADDE directory server for HDF-EOS AIRS data
> > airxaget.cp - ADDE directory server for HDF-EOS AIRS data
> > amsradir.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
> > amsraget.cp - included in my v2007 release in the XRD section
>
> > I can look into adding the MODIS NDVI and HDF-EOS AIRS servers into my
> > v2007 release if you have an immediate need for them.  Please let me know.
>
> Cheers, Tyn
>
> International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation
> (ITC)
> Chamber of Commerce: 410 27 560

Cheers,

Tom