[McIDAS #YKB-557017]: Unable to grant access to McIDAS

Hi Guillermo,

Your statement of intended use for McIDAS at the Universidad de Buenos Aires
is what I needed, thanks.  We will add your email, address@hidden,
to the list of users with non-.edu email address that are allowed to
download Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD.  You will need to logon to our website
using this email address (after you create an account, of course) to
be able to get access to Unidata McIDAS.

> First of all, I apologise to you for the delay, but I had a problem with
> the mail server, which saved some e-mails in mbox instead of maildir and I
> thought I was loosing the e-mails.
>
> > - you are accessing McIDAS from Unidata for use in a university

> - Yes, the server is from the DCAO - FCEyN - UBA (Despartamento de
>   Ciensias de la Atmosfera y los Oceanos - Facultad de Ciencias Exacta y
>   Naturales - Universidad de Buenos Aires).

> > - McIDAS must be used for academic classroom instruction or academic
> > research by students related to obtaining a degree

> - Yes, the server is used by the DCAO.

> > - your installation of McIDAS is not for use by a government agency,
> > non-academic research institute, or private concern

> - No, the installation of McIDAS is not for use by a goverment agency.

> > - you agree that you will not re-distribute any portion of the software

> - Yes, I do agree.

> Thanks,
> Lic. Guillermo L. Odone
> Adminitracion Sistemas - DCAO