[Datastream #NIR-673465]: Central region new radar products

Hi Kevin,

re:
> Thank you Tom.

No worries.

re:
> The NEXRAD stuff is probably the weakest part of my -XCD knowledge, even
> though I've been on this project for 5 years already :-)
> But up to this point, it's kind-of been, if it's not broke...

It is not surprising that you didn't know much about the NEXRAD stuff
as it is not part of XCD, it is part of core McIDAS.  I wrote the
server in the first place, and it is my job to keep it up to date.

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: NIR-673465
Department: Support McIDAS