[McIDAS #BAH-926480]: nexrcomp problems

Hi Jeff,

re:
> In the IDV chooser I am selecting nexrcomp from adde.ucar.edu and it
> just hang. Other datasets on adde are accesible
>
> I can get at nexrcomp OK from adde.cise-nsf

I am not seeing this problem.  Here is what I did to test access:

- did a listing of the NEXRCOMP realtime holdings from McIDAS-X
- a load of the latest image in McIDAS-X
- load of the latest 10 images in a loop in McIDAS-X
- access and display of the latest image in IDV v2.9a1 2010-03-24 07:06 UTC
- logged onto motherlode to see if there were any hung ADDE processes, and
  I found none

Can you test again to see if the problem persists for you?

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: BAH-926480
Department: Support McIDAS