20001002: bug in java AbstractArray.setDouble

Gordon,

>Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:12:51 -0600
>From: Gordon Maclean <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20001002: bug in java AbstractArray.setDouble

> Thanks Steve.  Yes the problem was in ucar.multiarray.AbstractAccessor.
> I don't know where I came up with AbstractArray...
>
> Last week I reported a bug in NamedDictionary
> to address@hidden, and haven't heard back.

I don't know about that bug.

> I also asked whether there are plans to support
> adding variables (or attributes) to an existing netcdf file from java.

I'm not aware of any plans like that.  Given our limited resources and
the effort I think it would take, I'd be very surprised if it happened
within the next year, IMHO (but I don't speak for anyone but myself).

Regards,