Re: Small documentation request

Hi Bob:

Ive just made a new release, 2.2.12, that includes "all" javadoc.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v2.2.12/javadocAll/index.html

Also, let me know if you see any more strange problems with the NetcdfFileCache.

Bob Simons wrote:
It would be nice if the online documentation (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v2.2.10/javadoc/index.html) included the ucar.nc2.dods package (and any other packages in the toolsUI-2.2.10.jar that aren't already included in the documentation).

I found the documentation elsewhere so I am content.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Bob Simons
Satellite Data Product Manager