Request MD5 checksum for netCDF files

Hello.
Can someone please assist & provide me with a MD5 checksum hash for
these two files: netcdfAll.jar & netcdfSrc.jar ? One of our Java
developers is wanting to upgrade the netCDF libraries that we currently
have. Due to security requirements, I am required to obtain a digital
signature/hash on any file before it is installed/unpackaged onto a system.
Thanks in advance.
Amanda

Amanda C. Waltman
Systems Administrator