[netCDFJava #IIX-257657]: FeatureDataset parsing of stationTimeSeries

Hi Arnaud:

Yes, youre right, we dont have all the corners of the CF spec implemented yet.
I think i have a fix for it, ill get it out tomorrow. BTW, i think your time
units should be secs not days.

> Full Name: Arnaud Dumont
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: ncSrc-4.0
> Operating System: Debian Linux - 3.1
> Hardware: Dell Precision T5400
> Description of problem: I believe that the attached NetCDF file is properly
> structured, according to the stationTimeSeries format specified in section
> "5.8.2.1 Multidimensional representation" of the CF Point Observation Data
> documentation
> (https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PointObservationConventions), yet it
> produces a message that: "failed to wrap NetCDF file,
> file:///d1/Xcel/dicastNew.nc, as FeatureDataset due to: Cannot figure out
> Station/obs table structure."
>
> I'm getting the error both in my own code, using the NetCDF 4.0 java src
> libraries and using the ToolsUI application's "StationObs" tab under the
> "FeatureTypes" tab. Strangely enough, the CoordSys tab properly identifies
> all of the data dimensions.
>
> I've tried other ways of structuring this data, too, but nothing has worked
> yet. Do you have any suggestions for how to structure this data or add
> missing attributes? Thanks.

Ticket ID: IIX-257657
Department: Support netCDF Java