Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:07:59 -0700
From: Ryan King <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: New Client Reply - [IDV !HUA-238168]: error loading NAM model

New Client Reply: error loading NAM model

Hi Robb,

I've been using this URL:
http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov:80/dods/NCEP_NAM_ANALYSIS/Anl_Complete

Which I got from the NOMADS info page at
http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/dods/NCEP_NAM_ANALYSIS/Anl_Complete.info

It's also the same URL as what's in the IDV Catalog -> Community Data
Servers -> NOAA NOMADS -> NCDC NOMADS Data Server (GDS) ->
NCEP_NAM_ANALYSIS ->Complete PoR Analysis-only 000-hr Subset.

I don't get the error when I try to load one of the PoR Analysis-only
Precipitation datasets.

Thanks for the help,
Ryan