[THREDDS #IPE-230389]: HDF5 Support in THREDDS

> Hello Dennis,
>
> Thank you for the response.
>
> By the way the THREDDS.WAR version I'm running in our TEST environment is
> (4.2.7)
>
> I know that BZIPPED files are supported.. well at least with NetCDF files.

yes, as long as the file has an extension of .bz2, CDM will unzip. here is a
description of that:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/DatasetUrls.html

we will need to get a copy of the file to see whats going on.

john

Ticket ID: IPE-230389
Department: Support THREDDS