[netCDFJava #MYI-709551]: netCDF Reader

Hello Subhash,

Can you tell me a little more about the problem you are having?  Is there a
particular file that is problematic?  In the meantime, some of the examples
accessible from this page may be of help:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/java/examples/

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Hi Dear Friends
>
> i want to Read netCDF File Data So i am not read so plz help me.
> i using the netCDF jar netcdfAll-4.3.jar i am get variables and i am not
> getting netcdf data so plz help me.
>
> --
> Best Regards
> DotSYS Software Pvt. Ltd.