[netCDFJava #KIS-882423]: Fill values not working netcdf4.6.4

Enes,

The example you sent only uses a fill value of 66, which isn't seen since the
example is writing data to the variables. If I remove the commands writing data
to the variables ("write()"), I see the fill value of 66 when I "ncdump" the
resulting file.

So I'm not sure exactly where you're seeing a problem.

Ryan

> Hi there!
>
> I'm setting "_FillValue", -9999f as an attribute for my netcdf dataset but
> whatever I do, I always see 0.0 passed back in the file. Could you have
> look at my source file to tell perhaps I'm doing something wrong with it?
> Your help is much appreciated.

Ticket ID: KIS-882423
Department: Support netCDF Java