Re: 19990922: NETCDF Build on C90

George,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I'll try anything!  Since the c90 is behind a firewall, it is cumbersome to
> get files over to e-mail.  If you had an anonymous ftp site, I could send
> to, it would save me a lot of time, by avoiding my use of msn on my office
> PC.

Sorry.  We've disabled incoming ftp for security reasons.

What's your version of the f90 compiler?

Please compile this C code:

    void SUB(values)
        double values[4];
    {
        exit(values[1] != -2 || values[2] != -3);
    }

using the command "cc -c sub.c".  Then, build and execute the following
Fortran program:

    program prog
    doubleprecision values(4)
    data values /-1, -2, -3, -4/
    call sub(values)
    end

using the following commands:

    $ f90 prog.f sub.o
    $ ./a.out

What is the exit code (e.g. "echo $?" or "echo $status" -- depending on
your shell)?

Next, rebuild and re-execute the program using the following commands:

    $ f90 -dp prog.f sub.o
    $ ./a.out

What is the exit code?

--------