Date: 17 Jul 2001 03:52:29 -0000
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: NetCDF manual in Japanese
From: address@hidden (Masato Shiotani)

Russ,

>> >    ftp://dennou-t.gfd-dennou.org/arch/netcdf/unidata-mirror/
>> >
>> > Please try to see whether the content looks ok or not.  If you find
>> > something wrong, please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks, it looks great.  I've added it to the netCDF Mirrors page.

I took a look at your netCDF Mirrors page.  Thank you for your putting
our mirror site.

I recall that 'dennou-t' has an alias of 'www', so I would like you to
change our mirror site address as follows for confirming future
connectivity.

        ftp://www.gfd-dennou.org/arch/netcdf/unidata-mirror/

Best regards,

Masato