Re: 20040301: additional commercial netcdf software

>To: address@hidden
>From: Darin McKinnis <address@hidden>
>Subject: additional commercial netcdf software

Hi Darin,

> Please consider adding CEI's EnSight to your list of commercial software
> that supports netcdf data.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html
>
> See that we recognize and publish our netcdf interface here:
>
> http://www.cramco.com:8080/products/netcdf.html
>
> Please let me know when EnSight is added to your list.

I drafted a short paragraph and added it to our list:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ/netcdf/software.html#EnSight

If you have changes or want to suggest something more comprehensive,
please let me know.

Thanks for supporting netCDF in your product.

--Russ

address@hidden          http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ