[netCDF #SGM-411225]: Is there a version of netcdf which I can use

> One correction to my last email.  I brought over the file
> netcdf-3.6.1-win32.zip.
> Thanks

Howdy Janet,

Just wanted to let you know that I have generated netCDF dlls for the most
recent release:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Also, are you trying to use the netCDF C++ API? That has never been ported to
windows. All that is available in the DLLs are the C and Fortran 77 APIs...

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: SGM-411225
Department: Support netCDF