[netCDF #DFJ-140653]: Cannot compile project

Hi Helder,

> Full Name: Helder Marques
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.6.3
> Operating System: Windows 2003 Server
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I am using converttohdf5
> (www.mohid.com/wiki/index.php?title=ConvertToHdf5)
> and when i tried to read a file it shows the error: Unhandled exception at
> 0x0095d540 in ConvertToHdf5.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading
> location 0x00000030.
> could you please help me?

Sorry, but we don't know anything about that program.  It wasn't developed at
Unidata, so all I can recommend is contacting the developer.  If you are
trying to convert netCDF-4 data to HDF5, it may help to read the answer to
this question:

  "How can I convert netCDF-4 files into HDF5 files?"
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#fv16

--Russ

Ticket ID: DFJ-140653
Department: Support netCDF