[netCDFJava #WKX-752694]: Level III radar product not handled:

> Yuan,
>
> I've attached another example. This particular data comes from NOAAPORT and
> is a dual-pol product identified as SDUS88 from PAFC, I'm not sure which of
> the dual-pol products it is since NOAAPORT doesn't identify things to that
> granularity.
>
> Paul.

Paul,
       We figured out this is a level3 product, NXM, i.e. melting layer. The
information inside this product is line and other shape product.  I don't know
how to deal with this kind of information other than radial and raster dataset,
but we do want to add support for this product in the future.

Yuan