[netCDF #JIW-290150]: How to read NetCDF File using Apache spark

Hello Deepak,

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Apache Spark, so I cannot offer an opinion on
the relevance or novelty of the topic.  I can direct you to our netCDF
documentation, however, which may help inform your answer.

* http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Full Name: Deepak Renni
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am new to the research area, My topic is related to scientific data
> processing (NetCDF) using Apache Spark.
>
> I would like to clear some points such as :-
>
> 1) Is it a relevant topic on research?
> 2) what is the novelty of this topic ?

Ticket ID: JIW-290150
Department: Support netCDF