[netCDF #OCA-992217]: Issue with NetCDF-Fortran 4.6.1: zstandard Compression Test Failures

Are you able to provide the config.log file generated when you configured
netCDF-Fortran and netCDF-C, and also the test-error.log file generated when
the test failed? Thanks for the individual log files, combined with this other
information it will give us a place to start looking.

Thank you!

-Ward

> Dear NetCDF Support Team,
>
> Hello. I'm Sunghun Kim. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I
> encountered while installing and testing NetCDF-Fortran 4.6.1. During the
> test phase, I encountered failures related to zstandard compression.
>
> Here are the details of the problem:
> Environment:
>
> ??????NetCDF-Fortran version: 4.6.1
> ??????NetCDF-C version: 4.9.2
> ??????zstandard version: 1.5.5
>
> I attached a file of Error Logs.
>
> I have ensured that the zstandard library is installed and the
> HDF5_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable is set correctly. However, the
> ftst_zstandard and f03tst_zstandard tests continue to fail.
> Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve these test failures?
> Thank you for your assistance.
>
> Best regards,
> Sunghun Kim

Ticket ID: OCA-992217
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.