20020923: Suomi Loops

Hi Rick,

The "breaks" in the loop should vanish after today...needed a minor fix :)

I really do not know PPT very well beyond the basics, but know we can
animate within.

I can either give you the .jar file for the applet so it can run locally,
or share with you a .gif animator [this works well within a browser, but
not in PPT with the knowledge of PPT that I currently possess]. The funny
thing is I attended a PPT talk in hopes of learning just this, but it was
not covered or answerable by the class givers...

If Susan cannot help you, please let me know and I will get an answer on
how to do this..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690