[THREDDS #QYQ-125501]: ConstantOffsets 404 error

P.S. Nevermind about the version string you see in the pictures I sent - when
I'm running in the IntelliJ debugger, it doesn't come up correctly.  However,
this is the same code that I packaged up into a warfile last Friday.

-Lansing

Ticket ID: QYQ-125501
Department: Support THREDDS