[THREDDS #QFD-725759]: xmlns problem

Hi Rostislav,

I'm glad you got things working!

> Would you recommend this .war for production use, or will the bugfix be
> backported to some more stable version?

The WAR that John gave you is a snapshot release, and hence we don't recommend
it for production. However, we hope to do the "real" release of 4.6.1 within
1-2 weeks. We consider it production-ready. So, if you can wait, we advise you
to do so.

> tds.properties has uncommented local overrides in the .war file

I assume you're talking about "tds.content.root.path"? That property has been
removed from tds.properties as of 4.6.1 (we really want you to explicitly
specify it, on the command-line or some config file).

> on failure to start, the servlet writes something to serverStartup.log and
> catalogInit.log files and then, after ~10-20 seconds zeroes the files

Hmm, I have not seen that before. How exactly did you cause your startup to
fail, so that I can try to reproduce it?

Cheers,
Christian

Ticket ID: QFD-725759
Department: Support THREDDS