[THREDDS #CDL-298835]: NCSS access to station data

Ok, since you are running locally, can you send me the actual
underlying file (assuming it is not too big). If it is a .nc file,
then just the header (using ncdump -h) would be good enough.
I would like to use it to experiment with.
Since the behavior of UNLIMITED in positions other than the first
is technically not specified anywhere, I do have the option
of converting such dimensions into plain dimensions. That should make
the opendap readable using either (station,time) or (time,station).
I would like to experiment to see is this works.
=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: CDL-298835
Department: Support THREDDS