[UDUNITS #TMY-192575]: g77 and udunits1-1.11.7

Pete,

> Thank you for your reply. Could you help me link the udunits library on
> compilation then? Is it similar to linking it with the netcdf libraries,
> like here:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-c/Compiling.html

When compiling (but not linking) a UDUNITS-using Fortran program, you need to
tell the compiler where to find the file "udunits.inc". This is done using the
"-I <dir>" option.

When linking, you need to tell the compiler to use the UDUNITS library. This is
done using the "-L<dir> -ludunits" options.

> Again, thanks for the help.
>
> --
> Pete Effertz
> ISU Meteorology student