Re: 20050801: 8-bit 88D data in GEMPAK

Steve,

Can you make that a multiple-choice question?  :-)

I'm not sure...they are off of our AWIPS system...however it stores them.

Matt Foster
NWS Norman, OK

Steve Chiswell wrote:

Matt,

What is the format of your data files, and have you added entries for
the products into imgtyp.tbl? I display the DPA nids products from
256 bit values.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support