Re: Creating a sfc data file

Hi Dave,

You might try changing the TIMSTN parameter, since I think that is the number of additional stations you can add to the file once its created. Try setting TIMSTN to 50/50, and then you might be able to add the additional station information and times to the file.

-Mike

David Novak wrote:
Hi Daryl,

Here's my sfcfil settings...