ALLOW with regex for files

Hi,

When you set up a LDM server, is it possible to limit the files (by a
pattern matching possibly) that a client can obtain within a particular feed
(I know the client himself can write a pattern matching in is REQUEST
entries, but what I want is the server to be able to enforce some
restrictions on what the client can take). In all the example I have seen,
the ALLOW only includes a feed field?

Thanks

Daniel Lemay

email: daniel.lemay@xxxxxxxx
phone: (514) 421-7274
Services d'acquisition et de distribution des données
Centre Météorologique Canadien - Environnement Canada
Data Acquisition and Distribution Services (DADS)
Canadian Meteorological Center - Environment Canada

  • Search the ldm-users archives: