Re: [ldm-users] Log rotation

On 04/20/10 12:43, Dan Vietor wrote:
On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 17:33 -0500, Gerry Creager wrote:

I'll second that. SELinux is OK for a desktop system (email, web, word
processing) or a file server but it is unusable for most other
applications. At least now, there is a way to configure it to allow
certain things but getting that to work can be painful. I find if you're

We're using it on production DNS servers and haven't had any issues past the initial configuration. As I noted earlier, since 5.2 or so, there are actually tools to tell what's going on and fix things.

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws@xxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: