Re: [ldm-users] What's on NOTHER?

If I were to guess, I'd guess some of the deep circulation stuff, and
probably ADCIRC for surge/inundation. There's a very active program to get
ADCIRC up as a dynamic wave model for that aspect of the forecasts, rather
than looking at a catalog of SLOSH runs, which is the current paradigm.

I just had time today to look at connectivity. Im about to start a
notifyme, and see what's coming in there.

I'll report what I can find. I'm hoping they'll have the full NAM 12km, and
GOES-R test data.

gerry

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> TAMU doesn't have a NOAAPort system, hence no feed of NOTHER.
>
> " NOTHER is a feedtype ONLY available via NOAAport. Since you don't have a
> NOAAport system, you won't have it."
>
> Donna
> On Mar 2, 2016 12:26 PM, "Brendon Hoch" <bhoch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Ldmers,
>>
>> I was looking at some IDD statistics and noticed a decent level of data
>> volume coming across the NOTHER feed.  I did a quick
>>
>> ldmadmin watch -f NOTHER
>>
>> The headers looked like some type of ocean model data.  Any ideas on what
>> specifically is being transmitted on this feed?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brendon
>> --
>> Brendon Hoch, M.S.