Re: [ldm-users] What's on NOTHER?

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:d-cote@xxxxxxxx> > wrote:

TAMU doesn't have a NOAAPort system, hence no feed of NOTHER.

I offered a NOAAPort feed to Gerry when he was down there… If you want one
still I will set you up to my two relays which have redundant dishes.. the goal
was to help the community if needed : )   Ping me if you want to set that up
Donna.

Patrick L. Francis

Vice President of Research & Development

Aeris Weather

 <http://aerisweather.com/> http://aerisweather.com/

 <http://modelweather.com/> http://modelweather.com/

 <http://facebook.com/wxprofessor/> http://facebook.com/wxprofessor/