Re: [ldm-users] queue size

That size is what's necessary in order to hold at least the last hour's worth of data. Here's a time-series plot of the age of the oldest product in one of our queues from "ldmadmin plotmetrics -b 20210925":
steve...

cool :)

so it was probably you somewhere in the dark recesses of my old memory many years ago that said something about keeping an hour's worth of data in the queue :)

I just do noaaport, and don't have the massive huge conduit feed you guys do, so I won't need that much... *whew* :)

so a tier 1 noaaport upstream feed should keep around an hour's of data.. and that hour of data will increase on or around december 1st when the super res is added...

but..

a feed that uses conduit would obviously need a much larger queue... especially if he or she is an upstream source... :)

thanks steve.. :)

cheers,

--patrick

  • Search the ldm-users archives: