Re: [ldm-users] Level2 radar pqact entries

  • To: Karen Cooper - NOAA Affiliate <karen.cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Level2 radar pqact entries
  • From: Gerald Creager <gcreager@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 20:25:28 -0600
Once upon a time there was a need to reassemble the file in order of radial
sets. I'm playing with yours now to see if it's reordering them or not.
Gerry
Co;orado Springs

Maj Gerry Creager, CAPWeather and Environmental Support Officer -- virtual
Incident Management Team
Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

(M) 979.229.5301

GoCivilAirPatrol.com <https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>
<https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>

Volunteers serving America's communities, saving lives, and shaping futures .