RE: Question regarding ESRI Shape files and Geo-tiffs

See http://geotools.sourceforge.net/ for Java source to manipulate GIS
information.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: owner-netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Nelson Brandon K
A1C AFWA/SCSA
        Sent: Wed 2/22/2006 7:08 AM
        To: netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: Question regarding ESRI Shape files and Geo-tiffs

        All,

                    I am trying to access specific parameters within several
GRIB files, and pull out the data arrays in the way shape files and geo-tiffs.
I have tried in vain for several days to figure out how to do then and I have
been unsuccessful.  Can anyone give me some code snippets or point me in the
right direction?  Thanks!!

        V/r

        A1C Nelson, Brandon K

        Communications-Computer Systems Programmer

        HQ AFWA/SCSA (402) 294-1404