Re: Question regarding ESRI Shape files and Geo-tiffs

You can read grib files into the Netcdf-Java API. There is some limited support
for writing geotiffs, but none for shapefiles.

Nelson Brandon K A1C AFWA/SCSA wrote:
All,

I am trying to access specific parameters within several GRIB files, and pull out the data arrays in the way shape files and geo-tiffs. I have tried in vain for several days to figure out how to do then and I have been unsuccessful. Can anyone give me some code snippets or point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

V/r

A1C Nelson, Brandon K

Communications-Computer Systems Programmer

HQ AFWA/SCSA (402) 294-1404