Re: [netcdf-java] [thredds] Access to GTS?

  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] [thredds] Access to GTS?
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:36:34 -0700
Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
Hi John:

A lot of the GTS is not transported in BUFR format, but we get FNMOC's BUFR
from the GTS.  I will have Lynn bundle up some files for you and et it to you.

-Roy

thanks Roy!

Just to be clear, I only want the BUFR portion of the GTS. OTOH, I can extract
the BUFR if one had files with everything thrown in. Also, Id like to get a
complete set, if thats possible.