Re: [netcdf-java] ncWMS and ellipsoid-support in CF-1.2

On 3/24/2010 5:14 PM, Gerald Creager wrote:
I'll second Simone's comments completely. Very nice summary. The right dependency would, indeed, be GeoAPI. The other points are also well taken.

John I'd suggest revisiting this?

gerry

I havent visted this yet, but as soon as i do, ill be happy to revisit it ;^)