Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF jars=>Maven Central Repos?

Le 10/12/10 15:50, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) a écrit :
Good point, but at the same time, this framework is called the "NetCDF library for
Java", even though it contains these other sub-modules which arguably aren't
necessarily only NetCDF. That said, I think it's fine to have the project parent be
called netcdf-parent, since that's the name of the library, right?

I'm neutral on that. I will rename that module "netcdf-parent" then (to be applied in a few hours).

In the main time, if you wish to test, I added a README.txt file in http://hg.geotoolkit.org/netcdf-deploy/file/tip

Note that I still actively working on those pom.xml today. Nevertheless the root pom.xml is testable, while incomplete (it doesn't create yet the final NetCDF.jar file).

        Martin