Re: [netcdf-java] runtime aggregation

  • To: Niels Charlier <niels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] runtime aggregation
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:46:28 -0600
Hi Ben, Niels,

To answer Ben's question from way back:

"Sean, do you expect aggregations to behave the same as single files with
the same Conventions? It looks like Niels has identified a difference."

Yes, that would be what I expect. However, when the aggregation is done.
The difference that Niels notes is a little disturbing. It's also possible
that my understanding of the aggregation code and how it works is not quite
right.

Niels,

Is there any way I could get the files you are trying to aggregate to debug
locally?

We'll get this figured out one way or another,

Sean