Re: [netcdfgroup] nccopy and redirect - based authorization

  • To: Antonio S. Cofiño <cofinoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] nccopy and redirect - based authorization
  • From: "ashwin .D" <winash12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 11:06:10 +0530
Dear Anotnio,
                       Success with ncdump !!! So it works with ONLY with
netcdf-4.3.3.1. If I upgrade to the latest version it fails. So this I can
tell the support staff. Something has definitely changed in going from
netcdf-4.3.3.1 to netcdf-c-4.5.0-rc1.

Thank you for showing me the way one more time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best,
Ashwin.