Delaunay and Java3D

Hi everybody!
I am new to VisAD.
I am developing an Java3D Application, where I want to create a
terrain-surface from discrete Points. I have seen that the API from VisAD
includes some classes about Delaunay-Triangulation, but I do not have a
clue, how to use them, or if they can be helpful for me. Where can I find
more documentation, as in the API or even some examples?
Thanks for any help in advance.

Desiree

| Desiree Hilbring      Institut fuer Photogrammetrie und Fernerkundung  |
|                       Universitaet Karlsruhe, Germany                  |
|                       email: hilbring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx             |
|                       # 0721 6083676                                   |

  • Search the visad archives: