[no subject]

Hi, I'm new to this list. I just have a problem with texturing images using Java3d (running with jdk 1.4.0_03 under both windows and linux). I try to load the demo/java3d/TextureText TextureImage program with the provided earth.jpg in the images directory and this works fine. When I run it with another earth.jpg I have which is larger (354kb instead of the demo's 13k) I get a blank screen. If I create a sphere and try doing the same thing I get a white sphere with the 354k earth.jpg and it does work with the 13k earth.jpg. I've also tried other earth.jpg's > 13k and gotten the same result, a blank screen or white sphere. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or how I can fix this? It seems like something pretty basic. Thanks.

  • Search the visad archives: