[GEMPAK #KIE-803069]: Gempak - Plotting skewt from TTAA mobile data

Luke,

Looking at your dcuair line in your email, the "-d" flag is missing the file
option.
I wasn't sure this was a typo on your part here, or in the actual decoding you
did
since you didn't mention using the "-d" option in your original email.

Eg,
> dcuair -d -c 060123/2300 -s stations.tbl test.gem < gardenpointsound

could be:

% dcuair -d - -v 4 -c 060121/1200 -s stations.tbl test.gem < gardenpointsound

The entry in your station table seems to be OK. It sounds like you are able to
progress at this point, but I can try the decoding here if you want to send me
the
gardenpointsound file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support