20040823: Request for connect -- Museum of Science, Boston MA

Hi John,

Sounds like quite a show you have there...would love to see 10Kj bolt
around :)

I also am a Tesla fan.

I have an allow ANY-WSI-NLDN on:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

for:

wxserver1.mos.org

So help yourself to what you desire.

I believe you already now the drill re the NLDN data..It is propriatary
and needs to come through GAI or, preferably for us, SUNY-Albany.

fyi..David refused a connect to NSSL saying they were not .edu ;)

Contact is David Knight:
address@hidden

Cheers and welcome aboard!

Jeff