20040825: Change feed to Virginia Tech

Hi Travis,

I show you feeding from:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

Do you have any other requests for data to other sources/hosts?

i.e. NLDN or FNMOC or level II radar data..or any other requests.

Check your ldmd.conf and make sure ALL your requests are covered.

I can give you contact info if needed or you can view:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/sitelist.html

Also, please check yor ldmd.conf for any "allows" you may have as you will
need to notify them of the changes as well..

I access atm, so can make the change their, but please check to see if
others need to be notified.

When will this change occur?

Thank you,

Jeff