[McIDAS #XDA-497356]: access to Unidata McIDAS

Hi Khaled,

re:
> Please I registered in your site unidata,and I have downloaded IDV and
> Gembak software, but when I click to download McIDAS softaware I get
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /downloads/mcidas/index.jsp on this
> server.
>
> Please tell me if there some permission for this software

Unidata's license with the University of Wisconsin (UW) Space Science and
Engineering
Center (SSEC) allows us to distribute Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD to educational
institutions only.

Question:

- do you work at an educational institution, or are do you want to use
  McIDAS personally?

  Your yahoo.com email address suggests that you do not represent an
  educational institution.

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: XDA-497356